Passenger Focused Airport Services
If you are interested in this position,
email your resume to email@example.com
with the email subject titled: Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Agent Job Description
Under general supervision, responsible for handling customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries.
Duties, Functions and Responsibilities:
* EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE is key to this positon. Willingness to
ALWAYS provide the highest level of customer service and interaction is a
requirement of this position. Essential duties and functions, pursuant
to the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following.
Other related duties may be assigned.
1. Receives by person, email, fax,
or phone, inquiries from customers, contractors, and others. Resolves
customer issues with one call resolution.
2. Answers customer requests
or inquiries concerning services and/or facilities.
3. Logs customer
complaints, creates service requests, and routes to the appropriate
4. Maintains and files all generated service requests.
Maintains physical presence in Terminal to be easily accessible to
6. Observes passengers for signs or stress, confusion and/or
potential suspicious behavior.
7. Communicates with OPSEC for any
security or operational assistance needed.
8. Observes Terminal
conditions for custodial and/or building maintenance services and
contacts OPSEC for assistance/response.
9. Performs other duties as directed.
Responsibilities - Supervisor and/or Leadership Exercised:
* May train others.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Must possess required knowledge, skills, abilities and experience and
be able to explain and demonstrate, with or without reasonable
accommodations, that the essential functions of the job can be
* Knowledge of billing procedures.
* Knowledge of good
customer relations practices.
* Skill in oral and written communication.
* Skill in handling multiple tasks and prioritizing.
* Skill in using
computers and related software.
* Skill in planning and organizing.
Skill in handling conflict and uncertain situations.
* Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective communication and working relationships with city employees and the public.
* Graduation from High School or equivalent, plus two (2) years
experience in billing, credit counseling, or customer service.
* Must be able to pass a criminal background check and obtain and maintain federally mandated security clearances required to work at an airport.
Licenses and Certifications Required: